How Can We Help?
🦠🔫 Stop covid : lunettes 🦠🔫
Fabrication d’une protection faciale légère
This medical glasses model was developped in order to answer the global shortage on medical supplies during the 2020 covid19 crisis.
To make those, you need :
- sheets of transparent plastic
- 3D printing material such as PLA or 4mm plexiglas for laser cutting
- 3D printer
- desktop printer
Optional tools :
- hole punch
- laser cutter
How to ?
- Download the content of this folder : glasses
- Work in a sterile environment
- 3D print or laser cut the frame
- Print and cut out the stencil (pdf file)
- Report the stencil on the transparent plastic sheet (4 pieces on a A4 sheet)
- Cut the plastic sheet using scissors
- Perforate the lenses (cross inside the holes if you use a cutter OR punch hole)
- Mount the lenses on the frame (as shown in picture)
- Sterilize the glasses and store them safely
- Give them away in hospitals, drugstores…